White Hoskins Cook Agency, Inc. values you as a customer and takes your personal privacy seriously. We maintain physical and electronic safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect your non-public information.
We collect the following information that is necessary to administer our business to you, to advise you about products and services and to provide you with customer service. This information may be deemed non-public and may require privacy protection. Types of information we may collect and how we gather it include, but not limited to:
· From you, information on applications for insurance and banking, or on other forms, through telephone or in-person interviews, such as your address and telephone number.
· From your transactions with us, information regarding transactions with us or our affiliates such as name, address and telephone number, payment history, underwriting and claims documents.
· From non-affiliated companies, information regarding your driving record and claim history.
· Information from consumer reporting agencies such as credit history.
· Information gained through access to public records.
INFORMATION WE MAY DISCLOSE TO THIRD PARTIES:
White Hoskins Cook Agency , Inc. does not intend to share customer information with non-affiliated third parties. We do not sell customer information or provide customer information to persons or organizations outside the company who are doing business on our behalf, for their own marketing purpose. We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our clients to anyone, except as permitted by law. Occasionally we may be required to provide information to a non-affiliated third party to complete your transaction or if required by law to do so, such as:
· To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process, regulatory authorities or law enforcement
· To consumer reporting agencies;
· To protect against fraud
· To effect, administer or enforce a transaction that you authorized
This is not an exhaustive list.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
White Hoskins Cook Agency, Inc. restricts access to non-public personal information about you to our employees, who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you,
RESERVATION OF THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE INFORMATION IN UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES
In connection with the potential sale or transfer of its interests we reserve the right to sell or transfer your information (including but not limited to your address, name, age, sex, and other information that you provide through other communications) to a third party entity that:
- concentrates its business in a similar practice or service,
- agrees to be White Hoskins Cook Agency, Inc’s successor in interest with regard to the maintenance and protection of the information collected, and
- agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement.